Our divecenter located in caleta de Velez, provides all diver training courses from beginner up to instructor.
When your looking for the best, most comfortable and safest divecenter in Spain you are on the right place.
In diver training there are a few really important issues :
- Divers safety, our instructors are the best when it comes to safe diving. All our students will dive with the latest diving equipment in combination with a divecomputer ( mandatory ) This makes our divecenter unique.
- Divers comfort, the common problems are not proper fitted diving equipment. Due to the fact that we are TUSA distributor for Spain it is our obligation to fit you with the best possible and most comfortable diving equipment, such as BCD’s with weight pockets etc.
- Trust in the instructor, we are a Diamond Instructor Training Center, this is the highest standard for training quality. You can not get any better.
- Fun while learning, learning should be fun, we make it fun. Together with our digital training materials you will learn the best way possible.
We are flexible, you can start your divetraining every day of the week.
- Try Scuba Diving, this is the diving course for those who first want to experience the fun of diving,
- Scuba Update, have you not been diving for a while, then first book your scuba skills update so you are able to enjoy your dives,
- Scuba Diver, a 2 days course which gives yoy the basics of diving.
- Open water diver, this is a 4 days diving course, with this certifications you are allowed to go diving worldwide up to 18 meter.
- Stress and Rescue diver, solve problems before, during and after